2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced
1 tbsp of olive oil
2 tsp of paprika & garlic powder
Pinches of salt & pepper
A few thyme sprinkled (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 410°F
2) Wash well and prepare your sweet potatoes by chopping into thin or chunky chips, depending on how you like them.
3) Toss the sweet potato slices in a large roasting pan, with the olive oil, paprika and garlic powder.
4) Pop the roasting pan into the oven for about 35-40 mins until they are slightly charred around the edges.
5) Serve it as a snack or side dish, whichever you prefer.