Makes 3 scallops
3 Fresh Scallops
1 tsp Olive oil
1 tsp Butter
A pitch of black pepper
Half a Lime
1 tsp Soy Sauce
**What are Scallops?
They are seafood found in clams.
1) Put the olive oil and butter onto the pan, then put the heat to medium high.
2) Put each scallops onto the pan.
3) Sear each side for about one minute or until its golden brown.
4) When finished searing both sides of scallops, turn off heat and put the scallops on a plate carefully.
5) Put a little black pepper, lemon and soy sauce on the seared scallops.