Wisconsin isn’t only known for their cheese, also cherries.
4 tablespoons of melted butter (plus a little extra)
1 1/4 cups sugar (plus a little extra)
1 cup of self rising flour
2/3 cups of milk
2 cups of fresh cherries w/o sugar (or any other fruits)
Ice cream or whipped cream for topping
1. Gather the ingredients and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix flour, sugar and milk in a large bowl until their is no lumps.
3. Pour the melted butter in a baking dish then pour the cobbler mix into the same baking dish.
4. Separate the cherry juice and cherries.
5. Turn on stove to low heat. Pour the cherries into a pot and mix 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon of butter without crushing the cherries. Then carefully pour the mixture evenly on top of the cobbler mix.
6. Carefully put it in the oven for about 30 minutes or until it’s golden brown. Once it’s taken out of the oven let it cool for about 5 minutes then add whatever toppings you like.